Healing Your Past
Transforming Your Future
Are You Ready to Create the Life You Want?
- Feel disconnected, isolated, or ashamed?
- Afraid to be your real self and afraid to make mistakes?
- Feel defective, flawed, empty, lonely, inadequate, or not good enough?
- Need to control others or yourself?
- Feel stuck in creating the life you want?
- Find yourself in unsatisfying or unhealthy relationships, sacrificing your own needs to meet the needs of others, or unable to sustain a lasting intimate relationship?
- Was a parent stressed, distressed, or distracted during your growing up years?
- Have a parent who was critical, abusive, shaming, or emotionally unavailable?
- Experience trauma during your childhood?
- Grow up in a family where you experienced lack of love, an absent parent due to addiction, divorce, or death?
- Lacked support to be your real self while growing up?
- Lived with a parent who was alcoholic, addicted to drugs, work, overeating, affairs, debting, or gambling?
- Cope with a parent or sibling who was chronically ill or disabled?
- Grow up in a family where there was raging or physical, emotional, verbal, or sexual abuse?
- Suffer from an inability to enjoy life fully?
- Missing a sense of inner peace or a connection to spirituality?
Answered “yes” to any of the questions above? Ready to heal from these painful wounds?
Our 20-Week Program releases feelings of shame and separation and frees you to resolve the painful legacies of growing up hiding your real self — whether due to being raised in a stressed, distressed, dysfunctional, addictive, or abusive family, or one that just didn’t see who you were.
Brené Brown, renowned research professor, public speaker, and author, says that the feeling of shame makes us feel too vulnerable to create real and authentic relationships. Crediting John Bradshaw’s pivotal work on shame as being a foundation for her work, Brown says that in order to attain the kinds of human connection and intimacy that we seek, we have to let ourselves be vulnerable.
But how do we do that? By healing the wounds of the past that made us go into hiding and by practicing being vulnerable in a safe setting.
Our Program empowers you to bring your whole self into the world —
Giving you gifts that will last a lifetime!
Our 20-Week Program is based on breakthroughs in neuroscience, Brené Brown’s teachings about shame, vulnerability, and connection, and the pioneering work of John Bradshaw’s nationally acclaimed approaches to emotional healing — emphasizing the reduction of toxic shame, healing the inner child, and repairing attachment wounds.
Release from the painful effects of these wounds and expansion of your capacity to connect with others are remarkably accelerated through your participation in this powerfully transformative group program.
Join Our Next 20-Week Group Intensive Program
Beginning Saturday, April 28, 2018
(with breaks for holiday weekends)
Here’s Jason Saffer, Co-Director of the Center for Creative Growth,
talking about the impact of our 20-Week Group Intensive Program:
How You Got To Be the Way You Are — And How Our 20-Week Program Frees You from the Binds of the Past
When as children we are targeted with – or witness to – emotional or verbal abuse, physical or sexual abuse, neglect or abandonment, we lose our real self – that trusting, free, creative self we were born to be. Instead, to survive and cope in our family, that real self goes into hiding, and an outer or adaptive self takes over and creates a life of people-pleasing, caretaking, and codependency, or isolation and avoidance.
- lose touch with our real needs and real feelings
- experience depression, anxiety, and chronic stress
- feel like we don’t really belong
- live lives of “quiet desperation” or act out in destructive ways
- aren’t able to set healthy boundaries
- don’t take care of ourselves in relation to others
In this survival mode, we lose the ability to feel grounded and present in the moment, have difficulty making decisions or feeling connected to a sense of inner guidance, purpose, or wholeness. Our creativity, spontaneity, and natural joy are impaired. Our skill in building and sustaining nurturing relationships is often seriously affected.
In our 20-Week Group Intensive Program, you learn how to heal your past, replace your survival mode with resilient thriving, and transform your future. You learn to develop and sustain healthy, intimate relationships, recover your self-esteem, and restore your ability to create and achieve.
Heal toxic shame and childhood wounds
Release feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt
Recover your inner child and authentic self
Establish healthy boundaries
Learn communication skills that create safety and intimacy
Create relationships where truth can be spoken, feelings can be expressed, and trust can exist
Free yourself from painful relationships with parents, partners, and family members
Experience inner peace, your sense of purpose, and connection to your spirituality
You don’t have to take our word for it!
Here are some real quotes from real people who have completed our Program:
“I wouldn’t trade the experience for anything. It was the best money I have spent on myself in a very long time.”
“I feel I’ve gotten what I’ve hoped for: a new, deep sense of trust of my inner guidance, confidence in my capacities to be in intimate relationships….I am so glad and grateful that I took this program. I feel I have penetrated and broken free from a lifetime of inner blockages that I’ve been working on for as long as I can remember. I feel a new opening and beginning and a new belief and trust that I can live the fuller, deeper, happier life I’ve wanted to live….Overall, I feel a more thorough and grounded opening of my heart and trust and optimism that my life’s purpose in love and career can manifest more easily and clearly now.”
“Life changing and excellent…greater than my wildest imagination….the overall structure is truly amazing.”
See what other graduates of our 20-week Group Intensive Program have to say.
Contact us now to arrange a free, face-to-face introductory meeting with the therapist who leads the group.
We’ll be glad to help you decide whether this group experience is right for you!
Take a look at the Orientation Statement to learn more about this intensive program including costs and other important information.
You can also download a one-page flier about our 20-Week Group Intensive Program, if you’d like to print one out.
Click here for the scheduled dates of sessions of our next Program starting on Saturday, April 28, 2018.
Interested in taking the next step in creating the life you want?
Call or e-mail us now at the contact info below. After an initial free phone consultation, we provide a free private interview with the group facilitator to determine together if our Program is a good fit for your goals at this time.