Businesses and Corporations
We Produce the Results You Need at a Cost You Can Afford!
- enhance job performance and accomplishment of objectives through acquisition of tools that increase job satisfaction and team-building
- troubleshoot and resolve interpersonal issues among staff that create simmering, low-level interference with job performance
- increase staff output by teaching highly effective, state-of-the-art communication skills
- decrease burnout by reducing levels of worry, stress, and anxiety among staff
- intercede with and mediate situations with problematic employees that impact morale and reduce job efficiency
- bring employees into harmonious and efficient productivity
- intervene with styles of management that undermine employee morale and negatively impact productivity
Sooner or later, even in the best of companies, interpersonal tensions and simmering conflicts among staff can erupt into a full-blown crisis. Or, these underlying pressures remain just under the surface, but contribute to a growing unease among employees, and to an erosion of the team’s ability to get the job done.
At these times, having a skilled and personnel-savvy consultant can be an efficient and cost-effective way to get things back on track. To this end, we provide one-on-one and small and large group consultation, as well as powerful workshops and seminars.
Want to see what we can do for your company or organization? Take a look at a letter we received from Nextel Communications after our consultants worked with one of their engineering teams.
Jason Saffer, MFT has provided breakthrough consultation and facilitated successful resolution of interpersonal conflicts in business settings ranging from large corporations such as Nextel to private professional practices and various kinds of family businesses. Over the years, he has served as a consultant to CEOs of multi-million dollar enterprises. Jason combines a deep understanding of human relationships with practical and concrete problem-solving skills to rapidly resolve business and organizational challenges.