Arguments going nowhere?
Intimacy fading or lost?
Want to rekindle the love that drew you together?
Want to feel secure in your connection?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we can help reestablish your relationship as a thriving and nurturing partnership
We use state-of-the-art therapy methods that allow you to repair, renew, and restore your love, or to move on with clarity and growth
For over 35 years, we have helped couples like you. We know how to support you to create and sustain a loving relationship. Our cutting-edge therapy helps you and your partner make changes quickly. We honor the many diverse forms of relationship and love, including LGBTQ partnerships. We help you resolve the issues troubling you and your partner, addressing the full range of issues that couples may experience during the lifetime of a relationship.
- intimacy and trust-building
- communication skills
- premarital counseling
- learning to express feelings so you can be heard
- repeating power struggles
- money and spending issues
- sexual concerns
- stress due to time, money, work
- bringing balance into your coupleness: stopping the “not enough time for us” syndrome
- dealing with an affair
- feelings of anger, hurt, and betrayal
- working through frozen resentments
- learning to express anger cleanly while maintaining connection
- concerns about drinking, substance use, or other compulsive/addictive patterns
- addressing Internet, video game, and porn addiction
- problems with adult children
- issues arising from previous relationships
- deciding if parenthood is right for you
- dealing with infertility issues
- exploring adoption
- navigating the challenges of new parenthood
- differences in parenting styles
- blended family issues – “his children/my children/our children”
- working through midlife crisis
- dealing with the “empty-nest” experience
- facing issues related to illness, death, and dying
- spiritual or religious differences
- deciding to break-up or break through