Concerned or worried about your child or teen?
Want to improve contact with your adult child or parent?
Is your family stressed, in turmoil, or shut down?
When your family life is tense, stressed, or conflicted, it affects your whole life. Trained by leading family therapists since 1980, our Center has been helping families like yours to achieve harmony, balance, and resolution. We work with two-parent, single-parent, blended, divorced, LGBTQ, and step-parent families to resolve your concerns.
Some Issues We Address:
- aggression, lying, stealing
- discipline issues and differences
- school difficulties
- bed-wetting and soiling
- temper tantrums
- difficulties with friends
- communication struggles
- peer group issues
- lying, stealing, breaking rules
- self-harm including cutting
- drug and alcohol use or other compulsive behaviors, including Internet and video game addiction
- gender and sexual identity questioning
- academic and school issues
- concerns about college
Adult Child Issues
- breakdown in contact and communication with an adult child
- conflicts between adult children and parents over present or past issues
- failure to launch
- money issues
- addiction issues: alcohol, substances, sex, porn, gambling, debting, and others
- learning to detach with love
Illness, Eldercare, Grief, Dying and Death
- issues related to life-threatening or chronic illness
- concerns involving elder care
- grief due to loss, moving, separation, or divorce
- death within the family, or of friends, pets, others
Across the Lifespan
- religious, ethnic, or cultural differences
- adoption-related issues
- blended family challenges
- disruption due to relocation, natural disaster, trauma
- impact of separation or divorce
- gender and sexual identity issues
- non-traditional family constellations
Your family is precious.
Sometimes, it’s necessary to seek assistance along the way.