Do you struggle to feel empowered in your relationships or career?
Do you feel stifled emotionally, sexually, or creatively?
Does trauma from childhood or past relationships hold you back?
Do you have a hard time expressing your vulnerability, sensitivity, or anger?
Do you need help combating sexism, racism, or any form of oppression?
In this group, using the arts, writing, and other experiential therapies, you will…
- heal past wounds so you are free to create healthy relationships in work, love, and play
- practice creating safety and intimacy in relationships
- cultivate self-love and learn to trust your own inner wisdom
- ignite and expand your creativity so you can manifest your personal dreams
- learn how to be in the world in empowered and inspired ways
- explore, connect, and evolve in your own personal spirituality
This group culture is one of inclusion for all women, including those who identifying LGBTQQI
FACILITATOR: Keely Burke, MFT, is a Clinical Staff Member at the Center for Creative Growth and is an Expressive Arts therapist. Keely uses her skill, intuition, and playfulness to help each woman find clarity, passion, and fulfillment. She brings deep empathy and compassion from her own personal journey of creating a life she loves. She leads groups with a presence that is deep, gentle, kind, and playful, supporting you in creating a life you love.